PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AT A PERSONAL PACE
Our instructor-led electrical safety training is available in an on-demand, online format that allows you to train at your own pace. This provides an affordable option for the workplace with a small staff or a new hire, or a workplace in need of refresher training for its employees.
Ready to begin your online class?
1. Electrical Safe Work Practices (NFPA 70E 2018 Edition)
This course is geared toward Electrical Arc Flash Protection to teach qualified personnel who work on, around, or near any electrically energized equipment and have been previously trained in general industry safe work practices. Electrical hazards, proper electrical work practices and procedures, and the safe installation of electrical equipment will be discussed.
Now includes updated information from the 2018 NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety In The Workplace.
Course Duration: Approximately 4 Hours
Course Cost: $395
- How to use all the functions of your digital multimeter.
- How to use your meter in a safe and correct manner.
- The appropriate PPE is also discussed while using your meter.
- The proper way to verify that a 3 Phase panel has been de-energized.
The instructor is Carl Schmidt and the cost is $49.00 / person.
To register, please contact Susie Bachelle via email at email@example.com or phone at 800-242-6673 ext. 256. Need to register multiple users? Ask about group pricing and registration.